DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches DaisyGem | Accessories - Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Clutches

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My July Favorites 2011! Kinda-Late

I know it's kind of late but here are my beauty favorites from the month of July.

 
E.L.F Hypershine Lip gloss in Flirt $1
E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Warm Tan $1, I love this bronzer because it's a substitute the days I don't want to were blush and gives off the bronzed goddess look which I love.
Nivea Creme for $1, This is my favorite Moisturizer 
Almay One coat Nourishing Mascara in Black, I got mines from Big Lots for $3.50 compared to CVS or Wall-mart for $6.50 and this mascara only has one side of bristles which makes it easier to apply and gives 2X Volume without wearing false eyelashes which is great.
                                                                            
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Pinch of Coral, which I also got from Big Lots for only $1.50 and I think they don't even sell this anymore but I love this color it's perfect for summer and year around and not bad for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment